19/03/2010

haja fé

Well, jesus will be here Be here soon He's gonna cover us up with leaves With a blanket from the moon With a promise and a vow And a lullaby for my brow Jesus gonna be here Be here soon Well i'm just gonna wait here I don't have to shout I have no reason and I have no doubt I'm gonna get myself Unfurled from this mortal coiled up world Because jesus gonna be here Be here soon I got to keep my eyes open So i can see my lord I'm gonna watch the horizon For a brand new ford I can hear him rolling on down the lane I said hollywood be thy name Jesus gonna be Gonna be here soon Well i've been faithful And i've been so good Except for drinking But he new that i would I'm gonna leave this place better Than the way i found it was And jesus gonna be here Be here soon

Sem comentários: