20/02/2009

save what you can

Estamos prestes a entrar na fase do salve-se quem puder. Well it doesn't look much like we'll see the new year Cos all the bright young faces are here And I can't see us rising to their occasion any more No, not their Christmas cheer Time is against us, even love conspires to disgrace us And with things being what they are ... Yes and things being what they are Oh my friend, we used to walk in the flames Now somebody's taken my arms The shadows are taller you're missing your halo With your face in the half-light you look like a stranger You made me catch my breath just then You made me catch my breath Is that you... is that still you? If you cannot run, then crawl If you can leave, then leave it all If you don't get caught, then steal it all If you don't get caught. then steal it all Steal it all The final time we touch I watch as you enter the church You turn and you wave, then you kneel and you pray And you save of yourself what you can save If you cannot run, then crawl If you can leave, then leave it all If you don't get caught. then steal it all If you don't get caught. then steal it all Steal it all And between ourselves, and the end at hand, Save what you can

Sem comentários: