16/10/2009

e que princesa

Music is a princess I'm just a boy, in rags I would gladly spend my life carrying her flags From the first time I heard her the sound of her voice and her beauty completely bewitched me, I was lost then and there I was given no choice ever since, there's been no peace for me. You see, music is a princess I'm just a nobody who'd gladly give his life for her majesty. If in dying I'd move her or make her heart stir if I thought for one moment I'd be missed... but extravagant gestures are wasted on her she's a princess, I'm Oliver Twist. Music is a princess I'm just a boy, in rags I'd gladly spend my life carrying her bags If their weight is much greater than I first supposed I'd remember my oath of allegiance true love is a monarch who won't be deposed, treason hasn't a chance. Music is a princess I'm just a boy, in raaa-aags Music is a princess I will remain unknown, falling asleep at night dreaming of her throne But her jewels are brighter than my eyes can bear and although she is something to die for, I do not have the slipper she's waiting to wear so my dreams remain dreams nothing more. Her jewels are brighter than my eyes can bear yes, she is something to die for, but I don't have the slipper she's waiting to wear I'm a boy dressed in rags at her door. Music is a princess I'm just a boy, in raaaaaags In raa-aaaa-aags In rags

Sem comentários: