31/10/2009

Right, wrong, what to do. Someday it will come to you. Hostile indians, We named a summercamp for you. I've got nothin' to say I've got nothin' to say I've got nothin' to say I've got nothin' to say I've got nothin' to say I've got nothin' to say I'm in utter dismay I've got nothin' to say Harmless children We named our soldiers after you. Don't be a coconut. God is trying to talk to you. We could drag it out, But that's for other bands to do. I've got nothin' to say I've got nothin' to say I've got nothin' to say I've got nothin' to say I've got nothin' to give Got no reason to live But I will fight to survive I've got nothin' to hide Wish I wasn't so shy I'd like to watch I'd like to read I'd like a part I'd like the lead But I've got nothin' to say I've got nothin' to say I've got nothin' to say I've got nothin' to say I've got nothin' to give Got no reason to live Oh I'll kill to survive I've got nothin' to hide Wish I wasn't so shy.

Sem comentários: