02/03/2009

on the verge of the word IX

Fotografia: MP Volto ao passeio sem calçada, na apatia sou mais um entre muitos, mas sei, que do alto do Empire State Building, não fui mais que uma Midletown de mim próprio. Look at me look at you Inside the House of Blues. Without faith or control, Breaking out in our soul. Look at me look at you Losing hope in the House of Blues. Cracking out – drift away, With no means or words to say. Will you take me out tonight? Shall we dance the blues away? Will you take me out tonight? So please, show me that we can. Look at me look at you In this House of lonely blues, Without style or even grace, Drowned in time and out of space. Look at me look at you. This is an empty House of Blues Where the song is the same, Always blue in this lost game. Will you take me out tonight? Shall we dance the blues away? Will you take me out tonight? So please, show me that we can.

Sem comentários: